Interview Question & Answers
Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager. Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers. There are many reasons you might have left your last job, and not all of them are rosy. Review these suggestions on how best to answer questions about quitting your job and tailor your response to meet your particular situation.
- Accomplishments: Make a short list of accomplishment and focus on those. Hence ready for new challenge.
- Don’t Badmouth: Regardless of past, don’t badmouth about your last job.
- Be quick: Don’t dwell too long on your previous employer. Bring conversation back to main stream.
- I wasn’t being challenged
- The work was no longer interesting
- The pay was too low